Mid-South Super Lawyers has recognized 16 Carr Allison attorneys for 2018. Attorneys in the Birmingham, AL office are:
- Brett Adair (Employment & Labor)
- Russell Q. Allison (Transportation/Maritime)
- Charles F. Carr (Personal Injury General: Defense)
- Joseph H. Driver (Employment & Labor)
- Glenn E. Ireland (Class Action)
- Donald B. Kirkpatrick, II (Workers’ Compensation)
- Thomas L. Oliver, II (Transportation/Maritime)
- Lea Richmond, IV (Transportation/Maritime)
- Brett A. Ross (Transportation/Maritime)
Five Carr Allison attorneys from the Birmingham, AL office were selected as Mid-South Rising Stars: Rob Arnwine (Transportation/Maritime), Evan P. Baggett (Insurance Coverage), Shaun A. DeCoudres (General Litigation), Elizabeth J. Kanter (Civil Litigation: Defense) and Jordan D. Watson (Civil Litigation: Defense).
Super Lawyers and Rising Stars are selected by using a process of peer nominations, peer evaluations and third-party research. Only five percent of all lawyers in the state are recognized by Super Lawyers each year. Eligibility for Rising Stars is subject to those 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. Each year no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in the state are selected to the Rising Stars list.