Rob Arnwine is a shareholder in Carr Allison’s Birmingham, Alabama office. He has a general defense practice with special emphasis on trucking litigation. An experienced trial attorney in both state and federal court, he has litigated a broad range of cases including wrongful death, professional liability, termite damage, premises liability and products liability. Rob has also drafted appeals to the Alabama Supreme Court and the Eleventh Circuit for the United States Court of Appeals. Prior to joining Carr Allison, Rob practiced with the Birmingham law firms Ferguson, Frost and Dodson, LLP and Dodson Gregory, LLP.
Rob earned his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from the University of Alabama School of Law where he was fortunate to work as a research assistant for the Honorable Joseph A. Colquitt and Professor Susan Randall. Prior to law school, Rob served as a commissioned officer in the United States Navy. He deployed overseas aboard the USS THEODORE ROOSEVELT (CVN-71) in support of Operation Enduring Freedom and was stationed for two years in Washington, D.C. as a financial analyst with the Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program.
Speaking Engagements and Publications:
• September 2017, 2017 Tort Law Conference for Alabama Attorneys, Speaker
• September 2016, 2016 Tort Law Conference for Alabama Attorneys, Speaker
• March 2016, Webinar presented by M. Lee Smith Publishers, Presenter
• December 2015, Webinar presented by M. Lee Smith Publishers, Presenter
• September 2014, 2014 Tort Law Conference for Alabama Attorneys, Speaker
• July 2014, CLM 2014 Transportation Conference, Speaker
• June 2014, ADLA Annual Meeting, Speaker
• April 2014, Webinar presented by M. Lee Smith Publishers, Presenter
• Fall 2013, ADLA Journal, “Expert Testimony on Medical Causation: When ‘Possibly Caused’ is Good Enough”