To Carr Allison’s Clients and Colleagues:
As we find ourselves in uncharted territory with the rapid spread of the COVID-19 virus, we wanted to assure you that Carr Allison is fully prepared to continue to provide each of our clients with the same superior care and attention you would expect in the normal course of daily business. We have taken precautionary steps and developed strategic plans to maintain the safety and well-being of our employees, lawyers and extended members of the Carr Allison family.
Things you should know:
· Our normal operations have not been impacted and we continue to be fully available to you.
· Your calls and e-mails will be answered timely and we will continue to represent you with the same responsiveness, expertise and experience you expect and deserve.
· We are closely monitoring the various Court-mandated delays and restrictions and will continue to update our calendaring and strategies to best protect your interests.
· We have solid contingency plans in place, which include a detailed business continuity plan to transition our entire enterprise to a remote-work scenario at a moment’s notice, if necessary.
· We have invested in and tested our IT infrastructure to ensure the security of all firm files and communications in the event of a transition to remote work.
· We have suspended all non-essential travel for attorneys until further notice.
· We have instituted a robust plan for personal hygiene at work.
· We continue to monitor information from the CDC, WHO and state and local governments across our Southeast footprint and will make office-wide and firm-wide workplace safety decisions accordingly.
We are hopeful this period of uncertainty for our nation’s health is resolved soon. In the meantime, we thank you for your continued trust and encourage you to reach out to your team at Carr Allison with any concerns. You can find your attorney’s direct contact information at carrallison.com/attorneys/.
Carr Allison Board of Directors