To Carr Allison’s Clients and Colleagues:
Carr Allison is open for business and continues to provide each of our clients with superior legal service. However, as the spread of the COVID-19 delta variant continues to escalate in our geographic footprint, we must again do our part to minimize any possible exposure or spread of the virus to our clients, Carr Allison lawyers and staff and our families. To that end, we are immediately increasing firm-wide safety precautions:
- We will continue to be fully available to our valued clients via email, text and telephone and your calls and e-mails will be answered timely.
- To limit the potential spread of the virus, all visitors and non-employees are prohibited from coming to our offices.
- All attorney travel and face to face meetings will be carefully considered on a case by case basis.
- Many of our attorneys and staff will begin working remotely, thus minimizing the number of people in our offices and limiting the spread of germs.
- We will continue to monitor Court-mandated delays and restrictions and will update our calendaring and strategies to best protect your interests.
- Our IT infrastructure is solidly in place and has been tested to ensure the security of all firm files and communications.
- We have instituted a robust plan for personal hygiene at work.
- We will continue to monitor information from the CDC, WHO and state and local governments across our Southeast footprint and will make office-wide and firm-wide workplace safety decisions accordingly.
We thank you for your continued trust in Carr Allison and encourage you to reach out to us with any concerns. You can find your attorney’s direct contact information at www.carrallison.com/attorneys/.
I am also available to answer any questions you may have or direct you to the appropriate attorney as we travel together through this unprecedented time.
THOMAS C. LOGAN