To Carr Allison’s Clients and Colleagues:
Carr Allison is open for business and will continue to provide each of our clients with superior legal service. However, as the rapid spread of the COVID-19 virus continues, we must do our part to help minimize any possible exposure or spread of this virus to our clients, Carr Allison lawyers and staff and our families. To that end, we are immediately taking additional precautions.
- We will continue to be fully available to you via email, text and telephone and your calls and e-mails will be answered timely.
- We are prohibiting all visitors and non-employees from coming to our offices to limit the spread of germs.
- All attorney travel and face to face meetings have been suspended until further notice.
- Our attorneys will begin working remotely, thus minimizing the number of people in our offices and limiting the spread of germs.
- We continue to monitor Court-mandated delays and restrictions and will update our calendaring and strategies to best protect your interests.
- Solid contingency and continuity plans are in place to transition our entire enterprise to a remote-work scenario at a moment’s notice, if necessary.
- Our IT infrastructure is in place and has been tested to ensure the security of all firm files and communications in the event of a transition to remote work.
- We have instituted a robust plan for personal hygiene at work.
- We continue to monitor information from the CDC, WHO and state and local governments across our Southeast footprint and will make office-wide and firm-wide workplace safety decisions accordingly.
We thank you for your continued trust in Carr Allison and encourage you to reach out to us with any concerns. You can find your attorney’s direct contact information at www.carrallison.com/attorneys/.
I am also available to answer any questions you may have or direct you to the appropriate attorney as we go through this unprecedented time.
THOMAS C. LOGAN