Jessica H. Silinsky is a shareholder with the Medicare Compliance Group of Carr Allison and is a resident in our Birmingham (AL) office. Jessica assists clients across the nation in complying with the Medicare Secondary Payer Act. She frequently gives presentations on the topic to insurers, employers and defense attorneys and has authored numerous articles regarding the same.
Jessica received her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Alabama and her Juris Doctor from Cumberland School of Law at Samford University (AL), cum laude. While in law school, she served as associate editor for the American Journal of Trial Advocacy.
Outside of work, Jessica enjoys spending time with her family. She is a mom to a very active son and daughter. She and her husband participate in nightly games of baseball, basketball, football and hockey with their son. They also love to attend sporting events, including University of Alabama football (Roll Tide!), spend time at the lake and family movie nights.
• Challenging Medicare’s Claim, California Self-Insurers Association Newsletter, Second Quarter 2013
Representative Presentations and Seminars:
• Institute of Continuing Legal Education in Georgia Seminar.
• Baton Rouge Bar Association Medicare Set-aside Seminar.
• Wal-Mart Stores and Claims Management, Inc. Workers’ Compensation Outside Counsel Seminar.
• Mobile Bar Association Meeting.
• Alabama State Bar Annual Meeting.
• Iowa Self-Insurers Annual Conference.
• South Carolina Self-Insurers Association General Membership Meeting.
• Tennessee Workers’ Compensation Annual Education Conference.
• M. Lee Smith Publishers, Inc. Seminar.
• National Business Institute Seminar.
• Numerous additional presentations in many states concerning Medicare Compliance issues.